Due to the fact that the following items must be shipped on pallets with a freight company and cannot be shipped ground, there is a $355 shipping fee if your order is less than $2500 (after discount):
- Pantry, oven, or linen cabinets
- Any wall or base cabinet that is 30″ or wider (standard cabinets, sink base cabinets, vanity cabinets)
- All drawer base cabinets
- Any cabinet with glass or mirrors (not including glass/mullion doors that ship separately from the cabinet)
- Any cabinet with marble, granite, stone, or a vanity top
- Any panel larger than 48″
- Any trim/molding piece over 6′ will have a minimum $45 shipping charge
- Lazy Susan or corner base cabinets
- Any cabinet over 43″ high
- Orders with 96″ trim/accessory pieces that total under $200 will have a minimum $145 ship charge, and orders that total $196-$2495 will have a minimum $199 ship charge
- Pre-assembled cabinetry
Dispatch of Orders on Double/Oversized Pallets
No lift gate will be available for orders that include a pantry, oven cabinet, large panel, or orders that must ship on double or oversized pallets due to order size.
A lift gate will be included in your delivery by default if your order can use one. Regardless of whether a lift gate is used or not, it is strongly advised to have at least 1-2 additional people assist with unloading the cabinets. The driver’s only duty is to move the pallet to the back of the truck; unloading any cabinets can be a very large and difficult task. The customer is then accountable for unloading each cabinet.
53-foot trailers will be used for deliveries. If you live in a gated community, on a private drive, a narrow road, or on a cul-de-sac, please get in touch with us about your delivery. Then, we can make advance arrangements for a smaller truck to deliver your package. If a large truck is unable to reach your precise location and smaller trucks are not available, you might be required to meet the driver.
Deliveries Including Additional or Special Freight Services
You might be responsible for additional freight fees if the delivery is being made to a less accessible location or if the location requires special/additional freight services (crossing water, on a small island, etc.). If so, we will get in touch with you before your order ships to discuss your options.